Sunday, March 4, 2007

Donator Game

Another world exists, only for the elite who send funding to make the world the world a better place. I recently joined what the possible future of GEWar will be, and I like what I see. Well worth my five bucks :)
The user interface is greatly evolved. Some things still need to be worked out concerning the domination of level one (which is supposed to be the 'tutorial' level) by experienced players who are making it hard for people to move into the next level by hogging cities to a total worth of over 10 times that needed to move to level two. Pity some players have tarnished what is an otherwise awsome effort by the peoples responsible for coding the game.
So far I am a hermit without a hut, but have joined the Lvl 1 Orphans Alliance and they are so far very helpful. I'm negotiating the purchase of a small village so I can get somewhere safe to live. I keep hearing horror stories about militia armies disturbing locals and fear that I may soon be a victim if I keep wandering the outback like a nomad. The donator game seems a good place to make contact with people who aren't in your alliance in the main game, stregthening diplomatic ties. I suppose it also allows for you to attack your main game Alliance members for bragging rights ;)

No comments: